Monday, November 5, 2007

Monday

Wasted most of the day looking for 70grm printer paper. Usually Tesco has it but they're into Christmas stuff now so anything useful has disappeared. Staples don't stock anything so down market. Eventually I got some cheap bog standard paper in Asda, it isn't labelled with a weight but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
So why am I after this rare commodity? I have two printers, an all-in-one which is useful for scanning and copying and doing colour stuff, but the cartridges are as dear as a printer; this one will use any paper at all. The second is an elderly HP Laser printer which is great for doing large amounts in black and white. Llion bought it for £10 at a car boot sale, put in a new toner and it's fine, cheap to run and produces very nice copy, but it objects to being fed with anything but 70grm paper.
So if any of you know of a source let me know, if you see any buy it! And I'll pay you for it.
I suppose I could buy it on the internet, but think of the postage!

No comments: