Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday

Saturday passed with little of note. Llion, my son, recovering from doing his IBM course in London and therefore only wanting to flop about. Dreadful misty wettish day anyway. I tried to make a start on my analysis and am struggling! It would help if I understood anything about English grammar, I wouldn't recognise an adjectival clause if it ran over me. I've decided not to analyse the prose presented in class but to start on the one I intend to put in my portfolio. Not what was asked for but why do some thing twice when once will do?
Continued with my analysis this morning, Llion took the daft dog out for a walk, so he was happy.
Which he? Both.
This afternoon we went to see Llion's friend Sam's new house. So far it is only the foundations and the wooden frame which was put up yesterday, and was completed within the day. Mind you it is quite a small house. Llion feels some kind of ownership as he leant his Discovery to Sam to collect all the wood. It's going to be fun watching it progress. Sam works with his father making kitchens, so he's building this house just above his parent's home for him and his wife and baby.
Having now read the paper I may well have another go at this Analysis, and I still haven't done a plan for an article about Creative Writing classes. Still the are quite a few hours before Tuesday evening.

No comments: