Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday

Spent all morning on an idea for the portfolio. A leaflet about my early life - I'll have to leave it to stew for a bit and see if will really fit in.
Alison, I can open alifrog but not kermitfrog, I can't see why you can't get in to it. Hope you read this, kermitfrog doesn't seem to be available and if I leave a message on alifrog you won't be able to see it anyway.
I think we're just fortunate, we've been with the same dental practice for 30 years, I'm a hybrid, NHS for most things and the odd Private if it's purely cosmetic!

1 comment:

Phil Thomas said...

Hi PMS

I reckon we're the champion bloggers out of the group. Hurrah for us!
Brenda - I think the Bangor account gets you access to the internet, nothing more. When she's on the internet she'll then need to set up an email account with Google (ie brenda@hotmail.co.uk). When she's done that she should be able to set up a blogger account, using her Google email address and any password she chooses.
I think.