Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday

To-day I haven't opened my briefcase, well, not yet anyway. Before I'd finished my breakfast my son found he had no brakes on his car - so I had to leap into my clothes, leave my coffee, bundle the dog in the back, follow him down the track; he just about managed to stop at the bottom, then take him to our local Landrover garage, very helpful, to make arrangements for them to look at/collect it; then take him to work. At least that gave me the opportunity for me to buy a paper to read over my belated, reheated coffee. When I got home that was. I have a ford across my track, and of course it was clogged up with leaves and overflowing. Fortunately I had my trusty ditching spade in the car, so I was able to sort that out on the way home.
This afternoon I have been out again opening one of the streams by the house - there are times when I wonder why I live here!
Now I've read the e-mails from Alison and Sian, edited my analysis and am bracing myself to do the hoovering before I have to collect Llion again. I keep hoping that my neighbour will take his sheep home, it's so much easier when you don't have to open and close two gates, especially when it is pouring with rain and blowing a gale as it was last night.

1 comment:

Smalley said...

All this excitement in your life - it's not boring at all!